We’ll get to that in a second. First, the requisite lame introduction. The ridiculous poll that no one ever thought would end is finally over. If this poll was done over again (and it won’t. Ever. I pinkie-swear) a few things would be done differently: you’d be able to automagically nominate your own choice for sexiest, every woman would be required to post high-rez sexy pics, polling would last only three days, and I’d charge a dollar per vote. Hey, I’ve got a trip to Vegas to fund here.
Thanks go to a. beam for his help with this post. Anything funny that follows is his.
With no further tangential ado:
10. Anna Pickard – little.red.boat — Why, and do excuse me here, the Fuck does she not think she’s sexy? She’d be sexy even if her name was Amy.
9. Emmanuelle Richard – Emmanuelle.net — We get her, the French get Jerry Lewis! Score!
8. Bitter Girl — One so bitter never tasted so sweet.
7. Virginia Postrel – The Scene — Are you Hot for Teacher? So am I!
6. Dawn Olsen – Up Yours — Hell yea, she’s about three parties waiting for someone to call the cops, but admit it! You want that sometimes!
5. Rebecca St. Amand – sweat flavored gummi — Oh, how I wish that my wooing had any effect on the gummi. Imagine the mashed potatoes we would make.
4. Natalija Radic – Libertarian Samizdata — Just click the link and find the pictures. Hot beyond belief.
3. Jane Galt – Live from the WTC — “She’s been Ayn Randed/Nearly branded/A sexy blogger/’Cause we’re left-handed/That’s the hand we use…/Well, never mind.”
2. Heather Havrilesky – Rabbit Blog — The Rabbit says this woman of Russian extraction and alliterative name is a tarty little tease, and I always believe rodents. Plus, she always has a suggestive URL!
And the number one, the ultimate in feminine blogger desirability, is Raven Wolf of The Randomness of Ravenwolf. Ms. Wolf led nearly from wire to wire, only briefly relinquishing the top spot to Rebecca St. Amand, Jane Galt, and Dawn Olsen, with a final surge at the end to beat Heather Havrilesky, the 3-1 favorite with my local bookie, by a (sexy, I’m sure) nose. The Sexiest Female Blogger is many more things than just that title. She is also the Sexiest Female IRC Denizen, the Sexiest Female Gamer, and the Sexiest Female Sci-Fi Fan. If there are geeks around, and the Raven walks by: lumbago.
Popularity: 12% [?]